Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Monday again!

I have gotten so much done this past week. I can't wait to open on the 1st!

I have been in touch with several of our suppliers today and I have started to order new products and refresh some of the standards. I have really enjoyed talking to these people. They have all been so supportive.

I actually sent out 3 orders today! 2 were pattern orders and one was for my own handpainted rovings from my Etsy store. I need to move it all over into the One Planet website once I get a chance.

I've got 2 fleeces to prep too. One is a Lincoln sheep named Leonardo. I started working on him in June. I have washed the fleece several times and I am now sorting it out into locks and fiber for carding.

The second fleece is from an Alpaca rescue here in Arizona. Skippy's fleece is so soft. I can't wait to start working with him. I also received some Llama from there too. It would be good for felting with.

Leonardo appears on my Sharptalk Handcrafts Fan page on Facebook. It's in the photo albums for June 2010.

Be talking to you soon!

Karen

No comments: