Thursday, March 01, 2012

New Be Sweet Colors And More!

Be Sweet yarns and patterns were a part of this store when I purchased it a couple of years ago.  I absolutely love their yarns!  Whether wool, silk or bamboo, ribbons and beads, I can always find something fun to make for any kind of weather situation.  So, with that in mind, here are some new items and some old items that are now in stock.

The Keystone hat kit below is available in one color, Stitch Red!  You can read more about what that means here.


 Be Sweet Bamboo Yarns-







And the Bamboo Swing Cardigans pattern.  I have one myself in the silver color below.  Buy the required number of skeins (9-13) in any color for this project and I will kit it up for you with the pattern for free!





Be Sweet Magic Ball
 





 And finally, the new Be Sweet Skinny Wool


More colors of all of these yarns are on order!

Happy Stitching!
Regards,
Karen
OPYF

No comments: