Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Something You Might Like - WIPS


I have, as usual, several works in progress.  What am I working on?

My swatches for the first level of Master Knitters (still), using Shepherds Wool.
the Trapeze Mystery KAL by Laura Nelkin, using HandMaiden Swiss Silk.
Gypsy from c2knit.
A couple of pairs of socks.
The Bamboo Swing Cardigan from Be Sweet Yarns, using their Bamboo yarn.
A project on my rigid heddle loom.
A project on my Pocket Wheel (which is waiting on one of the treddles to be repaired) using Mountain Colors Roving.
And several design projects which continue to elude me.


But, I have managed to finish a project that I am very proud of, the Wavy Lace Tunic by Gayle Bunn.  I created a chart for this on.  Let me know if you want me to email it to you.  I used Sublime's Bamboo Silk for this project,  I love this yarn!  I got it at the Fiber Factory.
Happy Stitching!
Regards,
Karen
OPYF

No comments: