Sunday, September 23, 2012

City Girl's Fiber Farm Update

I have received several pictures and a video of ZZ Top being sheared.  For those of you who purchased shares, I will be cleaning the last 2 fleeces from ZZ very soon.  We only have one fleece from Cocoa this year as she did not have a good coat this spring, sigh. I am still working on a logo for the farm, so I still may not have certificates this year for you, but I will still keep trying to get that done.  We may be breeding Cocoa in a few weeks.  I will let you know if there is a new lamb on the way! 

Happy Spinning!
Regards,
Karen
City Girl's Fiber Farm
Feed me Seymour!


ZZ, waiting for his trim with Mary's youngest granddaughter.

Danny Smith, shearing ZZ.

After

He is so pathetic looking in this after picture!  Poor boy!


Please love me!

No comments: