Monday, March 25, 2013

Sybil Mystery KAL Kits Now Available!

I'm off to Seattle on Sunday for Vogue Knitting Live.  Of course, the show doesn't start until April 5th, but I just couldn't resist having extra time up there.  Lots of plans!  The Sybil Mystery KAL is finished being edited and is ready to go on the 12th of April.    The Ravelry forum is here.  Kits are ready for ordering.

The kits include 1/2 skein of Handmaiden Sea Silk and are $44.95 for the Handmaiden Sea Silk Amber kit with gold beads and $34.95 in Handmaiden Sea Silk Smoke and hematite glass beads.  The kit will also include a beading needle and a vinyl carry case.  Priority shipping is also included in the price.

There are only 5 kits in each color available.  I have enough beads right now to ship out 3 gold kits and 2 silver kits.  The rest of the beads have been ordered and will be here when I get back.  They would ship out on the Tuesday before the 12th by priority mail.  Please email me if you would like a kit and tell me which color.  I will then send you a paypal invoice for it and ship it out once payment is received.  info@oneplanetyarnandfiber.com

Happy Stitching!
Regards,
Karen
One Planet Yarn and Fiber



No comments: