Friday, March 29, 2013

UFO's and WIP's- March Madness

March Madness, what does that mean to you.  College hoops?  My team was knocked out on Sunday.  What do you do while your watching TV?  Why, knit or crochet, spin or weave, of course!  Below are the items I am currently working on.

Happy Stitching!
Regards,
Karen
One Planet Yarn and Fiber
I'm making this hat for my daughter, but it needs to be taller.  I need to rip out the decreases and add in an inch or 2.

This is a new Karen Sadow cardi in the works.  I decided to restructure the back, but it is almost there.

First half of a pair of Sweet Tomato Heel socks.  Just need to bind off on this one.

Fair Isle and Intarsia beret that I started.  Waiting for more patience.

Precious Silk Scarf is almost done crocheting.

The next Karen Sadow Designs yarn waiting to become something.

I think this BFL has been on my wheel for several months.  Honest, there is hardly any fiber left to add to it!

I warped up my Rigid Heddle loom a few weeks ago.  You can see how far I have gotten.
The floor loom has a project on the back beam that needs to be threaded.  I just sold my motor home, so right now the loom is surrounded by boxes!

No comments: