Saturday, June 08, 2013

Brand New Supplier! Sweet Georgia Yarns Roving

I first met Felicia, owner of Sweet Georgia Yarn at the TNNA show in January of 2012.  At the time I thought her hand painted yarns and roving were wonderful.  I was unable to afford to make a purchase at that time.

You can imagine how happy I was to see her again when I attended Vogue Knitting Live.  It was especially nice to be able to sit at dinner with someone that I knew.  My pocketbook is in a different place now and I was happy to be able to place an order with her after the show for this wonder batch of roving. 

There are all kinds of different fibers in this batch and they are all calling to me to stash something.  I'm resisting the urge so that you all have first shot!

Happy Spinning!
Regards,
Karen
One Planet Yarn and Fiber



































No comments: