Sunday, August 04, 2013

Introducing Happy Fuzzy Yarn!

Happy Fuzzy Yarn will give you a happy fuzzy feeling!  I brought in some wonderful roving and some Corrie Sock yarn.  It's Superwash!

Happy Stitching!
Regards,
Karen
One Planet Yarn and Fiber


Welcome to Happy Fuzzy Yarn! I make yarn and fiber for people who not only like yarn, or even love yarn. I make yarn and fiber for people who lust after yarn. People who are obsessed with yarn. And by “are obsessed with” I mean “want to roll around naked in.”
Does that sound like you? If it does, you know what I’m talking about. And you’re in the right place. This is where you’ll find handspun yarn that will make you drool. Hand dyed yarn that will make you moan. And fiber that will make you blush.
~ Riin Gill, Fiber Artist and owner of Happy Fuzzy Yarn












No comments: