Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Products From ChiaoGoo!

ChiaoGoo makes lovely knitting needles and dpn's in bamboo, but did you know that they also make their dpn's in stainless steel?  I hadn't really paid attention before, but the beauty of these needles was pointed out to me by designer Laura Nelkin.  I just had to try them myself and I kept a set of each.  They are lovely to work with.

ChiaoGoo also came out with some colorful stitch markers and I couldn't resist those either.  The couch seems to eat mine.  These are so different that I think they will be harder to lose!

I purchased one set of SPIN interchangeable needles to play with.  If you would like a set, the sell for $84.95 and I would be happy to order them in for you.

Happy Stitching!
Regards,
Karen
One Planet Yarn and Fiber





No comments: