Thursday, September 02, 2010

Day 2 and I have added a few new items!

LaLana Wools Streakers! Sad Song Pink

I made it through Day One and I am very happy about that.  I have received 2 shipments from artists so far.  

LaLana Wools sent me more Streakers yarns, including one new color.  I also restocked some patterns and there are 3 new ones!  These are now available for sale on the website. 

I also received my first order from a new company from England-


LaLana Wools- 4 Directions Poncho
Natural Dye Studio uses historical plant dyes which produce an astounding spectrum of beautiful subtle colour.  Their aim is to produce desirable luxury yarns in as ethical and enviromentally friendly way as possible.  They dye using the plants rather than the extracts as its much more fun!  They have an exclusive Dazzle British Blue Faced Leicester is licensed by the British Wool Marketing Board to carry the prestigious British Wool mark. All of their exotic yarns come from a family run mill in Peru.

I'll be posting images from Natural Dye Studio yarns to the website as soon as I have images available.

The yarns that are here from them are-
LaLana Wools-Mellow Yellow Tunic
DAZZLE Sport
DAZZLE HT Fingering
DAZZLE Worsted

ANGLE Lace

PRECIOUS Lace
PRECIOUS Fingering

Regards,
Karen
One Planet Yarn and Fiber

LaLana Wools-Penelope Purple

1 comment:

diane said...

Wow! I don't knit or crochet. But I appreciate great style. These tops are all beautiful.