Monday, September 06, 2010

Fleece Artist, Handmaiden and Natural Dye Studio




Fleece Artist
I hope you are all having a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  I took some time away from the shop on Friday and Saturday and I feel refreshed and ready to go.

I wanted to give you a sneak peek at what will be added to the website in the next week.

From Fleece Artist-12 BIG balls of wonderfully dyed merino roving.



Handmaiden Lady Godiva
From Handmaiden-several new skeins of Lady Godiva.











And finally, from the Natural Dye Studio in England-beautiful, natural dyed yarns.  I received many different types and colors.  One skein each.  So when you see them on the website you only have one shot at these yarns.  I will be reordering from them again soon, but this helps me to test the waters.
Natural Dye Studio Angel Alpaca, Cashmere, Silk

Natural Dye Studio Dazzle BFL
I am so impressed with the yarns from Natural Dye Studio that we are going to have a "Sock of the Month Club" starting January 1st.  Each month we will offer an exclusive color and yarn for you.  You'll be able to sign up for the club for 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.  More details to come.

I will also be offering a "Fiber of the Month Club" too.  Again, more details to come as I flesh this out.
Natural Dye Studio Precious Silk

Happy Barbecuing!

Karen
One Planet Yarn and Fiber.

No comments: