Saturday, May 19, 2012

Something You Might Like - Notes From Fancy Fiber Farm

"I have totally given up trying to keep ZZ out of the feed room when I’m in there.  He is so small and slips past me every time.  Sometimes he goes into the feed pen to eat; sometimes he prefers to root around in my (messy) feed room to see what he can find.  He’s torn the bag of alfalfa cubes to shreds, so once he gives up on there being anything else, he noshes on those.  SUCH personality!"

Happy Stitching!
Regards,
Karen
OPYF 
 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. With thanks!

One Planet said...

My web provider did it for all of their clients. It was a perk they included.