Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Took The Plunge! Trapeze Mystery KAL: Starts August 17th


I was on Facebook yesterday and I came across a post by designer Laura Nelkin.  Starting on August 17 Laura is having a mystery KAL.  It is called Trapeze and uses about 625 yards of any yarn that is like any of these yarns-


Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino (KPPPM)
String Theory Hand Dyed Yarn Bluestocking
Swans Island Certified Organic Merino Fingering
SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Multi
Claudia Hand Painted Yarns Fingering
Wollmeise "Pure" 100% Merino Superwash
 
I will add other yarns to this list as Laura gives me the ok.
 
The pattern also calls for 40 grams of number 8 beads.  I have paid for my pattern and I'm now going through my inventory to choose a yarn to use.
 
Here is a link to the blog page for Laura. 
Here is a link to the Ravlery page for the KAL.

Happy Stitching!
Regards,
Karen
OPYF
 

No comments: