Friday, July 13, 2012

Summertime Blues And Tour De Fleece

I've got those old fashioned summertime blues.  It's been really warm here as usual and now humid with the monsoon season here.  There are some bright spots in my garden.  Still plenty of sunflowers, and now eggplant cantaloupe are fruiting.  It's fun to go out back and peek at everything.  The four dogs, of course, follow me like a parade whenever I touch the back door handle.











In the meantime we are smack in the middle of Tour de Fleece.  Lily Bear joined me at the Fiber Factory last Friday and refused to let me spin. She wanted to curl up on my lap.
 
Last night we got together at the Mesa Arts Center and spun in public.  It was a lot of fun.  Sure beats mopping around the house with the summertime blues!

Get out and spin!
Regards,
Karen
OPYF

No comments: