Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cocoa Is Really Blooming!

A quick update on City Girl's Fiber Farm.  Cocoa is doing well and growing a wonderful thick fleece.  I have spoken to several shareholders of the CSA and updated them on their status as to when to expect our first "crop".  Here are a couple of recent pictures of Cocoa from Mary.  She's the gal with the red tag in her ear.

In the meantime, I am getting over this nasty bug that keeps returning and using the down time to get some knitting done and inventory ordered.  Here are pictures of the furry crew, keeping me company on or near the couch I am using for my recovery period.
Ladybug in her hideout under my blanket

Hunter, trying to ignore the camera

Lily Bear, who will pose as soon as she sees a camera, even if it is too close to get a good shot

Ranger, begging to be on the sofa with the rest of us.
Happy Stitching!
Regards,
Karen
One Planet Yarn and Fiber

No comments: