Saturday, February 23, 2013

Something You Might Like-DC Trip Part 2

I wanted to share the rest of my pictures with you from my last trip back East.  Enjoy!
Regards,
Karen
One Planet Yarn and Fiber
2nd longest escalator in the world

Dad waiting for the train

Ceiling of the DC train station

Dad on the steps of the Natural History Museum

Kids mitts!

More kids mitts

You know us knitters, having to find knits were ever we go

Knitted finger puppets

Great back packs!

Another knitted hat

Have to take pictures of every Apple store while my kids are employees of the company

Bethesda's yarn shop- Knit + Stitch + Bliss.

Goodies for my kids again
Knitting machine parts from a shop near my dad's

The great blizzard hit Philadelphia
Going by the stadiums on my way back to the airport.




Liberty Bell made out of Legos in the airport

No comments: