Sunday, February 17, 2013

Vogue Knitting Live Seattle In April!

I saw and ad for Vogue Knitting Live in Seattle which takes place at the beginning of April.  I dreamed lazily of going and thought it probably wouldn't work out for me to go.  I drifted over to my teaching calendar and took a look. Wait!  I didn't have any classes scheduled!

I thought, maybe I won't want to take any of the classes they were teaching.  I headed over to the Vogue Knitting Live website.  You guessed it.  I found TOO many classes that I wanted to take.  I talked it over with my husband and decided to go for it!

So I'm headed to  Seattle on March 31st.  

When my daughter heard that I was going she said she wanted to go too to visit her cousins there.  Then she said her boyfriend was coming too.  There went my week by myself visiting all things fiber related to all things family related.  My brother-in-law and his family live in West Seattle, my sister-in-law and her family live in Port Orchard.  My sister-in-law just learned how to crochet, so I am going to corrupt her and take her to the Weaving Works in Seattle.

I am also hoping to meet up with Katy Hattori from Botanical colors, Mr & Mrs Pocket Wheel and Cat Bordhi.  It will be a busy week and I am really looking forward to it.

Are you going?  Let me know and maybe we can arrange a One Planet Yarn and Fiber get together!

Happy Stitching!
Regards,
Karen

No comments: