Sunday, May 05, 2013

Things I Found At My Dad's House

I'm headed off to the East Coast again on Monday.  We're packing dad up and moving him down to Silver Springs, Maryland.  Last month while I was at dad's I went through the cedar closet and too some pictures of my grandma's crochet and knitting.  Not much remains and some of it has been chewed up, but It was so much fun to share these with you.  They have to be more than 35 years old or older!




Does anyone know what this is?  At first I thought it was a roller skate tool.
Many pens were found.  This one was the most fun!
And this!  This is my grandfather's missing sewing machine.  It was always meant for me and I found it in the attic.  Happy dance!
To the many treasures in your life!
Regards,
Karen
One Planet Yarn and Fiber

No comments: