Tuesday, November 09, 2010

OPYF Is Mentioned In A New Book!

My friend Mary suggested that I post about a new book.  It is called "Brave New Knits" by Julie Turjoman.  The book highlights 26 different pattern designers who also have blogs.  Several of the patterns available at One Planet Yarn and Fiber were created by these artist.  There are some wonderful patterns i the book and because some of these artists have used and designed patterns using our private label yarns, the book mentions us in it's pages.  Yes!

Mary also suggested that I contact Amazon and join with them to offer some of my favorite books for sale on this blog and my website.  Done!  Send me your ideas as to what other titles you might like to see listed for sale in the store.

Thank you Mary!

Regards,
Karen
OYPF


No comments: