Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thought You Might Like This - Farm Shares for Spinners and Knitters

I love to say that I am supporting 3 farm shares.  This past weekend I received my share box from Jacob's Reward Farm in Texas.  The box was filled with Alpaca, Jacob's Wool and a small bag of Angora.  Plus, this stunning reusable bag!


One of my other farm shares is at Fancy Fibers, also in Texas.  There is a great article, recently published in the Herald Banner about my friend, Mary Berry, who owns Fancy Fibers.


The third farm is Juniper Moon in Virginia.  Cormo!  Need I say more?


I f you plan on helping these CSA fiber farms, you better hurry.  Most of the 2011 shares are sold out already.  I know Mary has very few shares left and the other 2 have waiting lists.

Regards,
Karen
OPYF

1 comment:

MaryG said...

Save a bit for me please! Will see u tomorrow