Friday, December 03, 2010

One Planet Yarn And Fiber-Crazy Busy Week!

First, I wanted to thank everyone for their purchases over the holiday weekend.  I was shipping out orders until this past Wednesday!

The past few days have been a blur.  We had a car get totaled 2 weeks ago and we have been shopping to replace it this week.  No one was hurt.  My husband's store website was hacked in to and I have the info for the techies, so I now have that fixed.  Plus various other minor delays along the way.

So what's new?

Madelinetosh sent along some skeins of merino tosh light in ink.  It is a wonderful color fingering weight yarn with 440 yards in a skein.


Woolpets are here and will be posted tomorrow on the website.  These are adorable felting kits for the beginner or intermediate felter.  Please check the website tomorrow for the kits that will be in stock.


There are refilled and new patterns here from Heritage Fiber Publications.  Just restocked the Aran Cabled Cap pattern and brought in about 5 more new patterns that will go up over the weekend.


I also was able to add a new indie artist!  Christina Scovel who goes by the name of Serenity Stitches has sent me some of her work    She sent me lovely hand dyed yarns and fibers for you to play with.  I will try and get these images up over the next few days as well.  Thank you Christina, your work is lovely.  Pictures coming soon.

Regards,
Karen
OPYF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure thats tosh merino light? It looks plied in the picture and tml is a single.

One Planet said...

Absolutely. Madelinetosh let's me use the pictures from her website. What you are noticing is that she only takes pictures of her colorways, not all of her yarn types. The the picture is to show the colorway of ink, not the type of yarn. I believe that is her sock yarn in the image. Once I have more time on my hands I will re-shoot the images, but that could take several weeks and I didn't want to delay getting the inventory in the store.

Regards,
Karen
OPYF