Saturday, December 11, 2010

One Planet Yarn and Fiber-New Kits And Yarns From Fleece Artist And Hand Maiden

Wow!  These took a while to get up on the website.  I wish there were three of me.  One could rest on the couch and knit!

I received several new things from Fleece Artist.  2 new colors in Woolie Silk.
Indian Summer

Wine Country

Next, I kitted up a pattern from Heritage Fiber Publications, Marvelous Mohair Shawl pattern with Fleece Artist Mo and Curlylocks!  I wanted to make this pattern so badly that I had to offer it as a kit to others, too.

 
Next, Fleece Artist sent along a new blanket kit called Tiffendal.  It uses Tiffendal, Curlylocks and River. 
                                                                                                  
Then I brought in some sock and mitts kits.  It's actually called the Favourite Mitt/Socks kit.  I just have the colors, not an image of the patterns we've been having some email problems receiving images.
                                        

And lastly, some new Hand Maiden Sea Silk colors for the store.   Still waiting for a few more images.

Blue Lagoon
Stardust
Regards,
Karen
OYPF

No comments: