Tuesday, April 05, 2011

April KAL! - Forbidden City Lace Shawl - No Two Snowflakes

I was sitting here in my office several weeks ago with my friend Mary Glendinning.  We were discussing a few things and looking up projects made with madelinetosh yarns.  We found this lovely pattern and immediately purchased it from the artist.  

Then I got to thinking that this, this, is a really talented designer.  I managed to get a hold of her.  Nicole Feller-Johnson/No Two Snowflakes.  I asked her if she this and other patterns for me to be able to offer to you, my customers.  She said yes! and as they say, that is history.  

Actually, once she said yes, I said "that, is my next knit along for OPYF."  This pattern is called Forbidden City Lace Shawl and it is based on a trip that Nicole tool over to China.  I have decided to use madelinetosh tosh light in lichen for mine.  They have been set aside for several weeks waiting for me for me to write this blog.  Now I am off to my ball winder.  I'll keep my progress updated as always and I will create a Ravelry topic under One Planet Knitters so you can join in the fun.

Regards,
Karen
OPYF






No comments: