Thursday, October 13, 2011

Artesano Super Chunky Now In Stock!

After purchasing the book Welcoming Home Baby and adding in patterns to the store from Jane Richmond, I realized that I really did not have much of a selection of bulky yarns in the shop.  Lucky for me Artesano contacted me about a new Super Bulky yarn that they were coming out with.  OPYF is the only US store with this brand, so I jumped on the chance to order this in.  


It is a wonderful, soft, squishy yarn and knits up quickly.  I love fast projects!  There is a pattern book available for the yarn also.  Most patterns in the collection only require 3 skeins to complete.  Some of the yarns have a beautiful heathery blend of colors.  I love the Forest and the Russet.                                                                                                                                                               


50% superfine alpaca / 50% peruvian highland wool.

Tension: 7.5 sts in 9 rows in 10 cm.
Needles: 12 mm / US 17.
Weight: 100g
Length: 33 m / 36 yards in 100g.

Washing: Handwash only, do not dry clean.



Happy Knitting!
Regards,
Karen
OPYF














































No comments: