Monday, October 31, 2011

State Fair Ribbons

I went to the animal fair, the birds and the beasts were there, and I will be taking home some ribbons!  There are 11 other members from my guild that also will be taking home some ribbons.  There is such a moment of pure pleasure when you walk up to your artwork and see that spot of color next to it.

Happy Spinning and Weaving!
Regards,
Karen
OPYF

P.S.  Please scroll all the way to the bottom.

First Place-first project on a floor loom
First Place protein fiber and third place other than
This white one in whit is an honorable mention
My beaded shawl from my rigid heddle loom took fourth place
And let's not forget the 2 new babies, ZZ Top and the Mystery Ewe Shetland Lamb.  ZZ took a 5th place ribbon in his class and a third place pairs ribbon.  Mystery girl took first place in her division!
ZZ Top
Mystery Girl

No comments: