Saturday, June 16, 2012

Time For A WIP Update

I wanted to catch all of you up with where I am with my Works In Progress.  Some things have been going smoothly and other projects just seem to languish in a project bag. 
I started this on my plane ride to Philadelphia.  It's from the Coastal Knits book.  The pattern is called "Panoramic Stole" and I am knitting it in Handmaiden Swiss Mountain Silk.

This WIP was started last fall.  It's from the Twist Collective and is called Zosia.  I am using Artesano Aran in Rosewood.  This one has not gone very far.

I am teaching Cat Bordhi's Sweet Tomato Heel class at The Fiber Factory and I chose this skein of Ella Rae to work with.

This is a pattern I created called "Hill and Dale".  It should be published soon.  I am using 2 different colorways of Fleece Artist Woolie Silk for this one.

My daughter asked for a cover for her iPad.  This is a pattern I am trying to create myself.  The yarn is Madelinetosh merino in magenta.

An all silk scarf will be a gift for a friend.  I am using Natural Dye Studio Precious fingering and I'm using the Fickle Knitter's pattern "Easy Bamboo Lace Scarf".

German yarn came home with me last year from my Philadelphia trip.  I'm attempting a lacy sock.  Not sure if this one may end up frogged yet.  The yarn is so pretty!

These are my swatches and projects for Level 1 of the Master Knitters program.  I used Stonehedge Shepherd's Wool for these.  I just need to get to the paperwork and my written report and then block everything.

And finally, the piece that I promised myself that I wouldn't start yet.  It was to be a reward for finishing al my WIPs.  Yeah, right.  This pattern is called "Wavy Lace Tunic" and I am knitting it in Sublime Baby Silk and Bamboo DK, although it would work just as well in Be Sweet Bamboo.
Happy Stitching!
Regards,
Karen
OPYF

No comments: