Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 2 in Seattle

On April Fools Day, we caught up with my husband's sister for a day of play.  We met at the Weaving Works in the University District.  I love going in there.  The selection of Weaving threads is outstanding.  The yarn and supply sections are nothing to sneeze at either!


Next we headed in to downtown Seattle.  This is in the park in front of Westlake Center.

Pretty!

Umbrella store

My daughter at a chocolate shop in Post Alley

My favorite tea shop, Perennial Teas in Post Alley

My son wanted to know where this was, so I am sharing the picture.  Really long lines to get a piroshky!
Pike Place Market is always a great place to get some colorful photos.





Wall of straws!
Bubble Gum Alley below Pike Market. Yes, it is disgusting.



Happy Stitching!
Regards,
Karen
One Planet Yarn and Fiber

No comments: