Saturday, April 20, 2013

Departure Day and City Girl's Fiber Farm Update!

We had a great trip to Seattle and I am finally able to sit down and share my stories.  When the plane landed in Seattle, I was greeted by these pictures on my phone from Mary Berry at Fancy Fibers Farm.  Our Cocoa is a mommy!  She had this beautiful little girl on Easter morning.  




I've decided to name her Cece.  Her father's name is Cyrano and mamma is Cocoa.  I hear she is the most beautiful lamb on the farm. :) Both mother and baby are doing very well.

Outside the rental car building.  These all spin when a bus goes past.
Next stop was our rental house.  It was a block from Alki Beach in West Seattle.



My daughter and I can never resist puppies of any age.


More stories soon!
Regards,
Karen
One Planet Yarn and Fiber
City Girl's Fiber Farm

No comments: