Monday, February 06, 2012

TNNA Show Floor

Finally, on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, after all classes were over, I was able to hit the show floor and get down to business!  I made many stops over the weekend.  There was so much to get done that it was hard to get pictures!

I wanted to personally thank Tina Sanders (Peacefully Knitting in Arizona), a local designer here in the Phoenix area, for meeting up with me at the show and helping me out a bit with some product selection.  Tina, you are invaluable to the cause!  Tina's blog has many more highlights of the show then I could have ever written about.  Please use the link to her blog that is above.

This is from a stop I made at Artyarns.  The yarn and the pattern will soon be in stock.  Just lovely!
Project bags from dellaQ.  These should be in soon in SHhh...i'm counting
One of the many sample charts, this one is from Baah! Yarns
The folder below is my instruction guide for the Cricket Club.
Inside a Namaste circular needle folder.

And then, my favorite part, the people I finally got to meet off the internet.
Clara Parkes and Karen
Karen at Alchemy Yarns
Karen and Iris Schreier with a random body part
Designer Laura Zukaite and Karen, boy do I feel short!
Susan Gibbs from Juniper Moon Farm and Karen
Theresa from Madelinetosh Yarns and Karen
It was so nice to be able to shake hands, hug and just plain have fun with everyone.
Thank you all!
Regards,
Karen
OPYF

No comments: