Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What's at Home? Greetings!

We arrived back in Phoenix to our summer monsoon season.  The skies are so pretty this time of year, but the heat and humidity are not so much fun.

My Pocket Wheel was waiting for me when I got back.  It had been in Washington State for some fine tuning and new treadles since early April.  I had to remember how to reassemble it.  I think I did ok!


Curly Maple

Koa Wood

Some new spindles

Koa wood flyer



Doesn't it spin lovely yarn!
Our toy poodle Hunter was glad to see us.
Puppy Roo was glad to see his momma
The car needed a good cleaning when we got back.  I just loved this stool at the car cleaners.

This was set up near our shop for Christmas in July.
I just wanted to share this picture with you.  It was on the bathroom door at a restaurant.

Regards,
Karen

No comments: