One Planet Yarn and Fiber is in the process of creating several clubs for the yarn and fiber addict. The first club to be offered is the "Motif of the Month Club". Thank you to designer and dyer Amanda Perkins of the Natural Dye Studio for making this happen. Future clubs to be offered are the "Sock of the Month Club" which will have yarns dyed exclusively for us by Amanda Perkins, the "Scarf of the Month Club" which will have Lanas Puras fingering weight yarn dyed by yours truly, and the "Fiber of the Month Club" which I am still working out the details for. with the fiber club, I am not sure yet whether to dye the different rovings for the kit or to just include undyed fibers that you can dye yourself, or both?
- Why not join our OPYF Queenie's Crochet Motif of the Month Club?
- Each month you will receive a motif pattern and the yarn used to make it. The yarn is dyed exclusively for the club, some months you will receive a 100gm skein and some months you will receive 100 gms of mini skeins. All yarn is dyed by the Natural Dye Studio. All motifs are designed by Amanda Perkins from the Natural Dye Studio.
- Each motif is especially designed for the club and will be a different shape and size. The pattern will have a photo of a single motif and a photo of several crocheted together which will give you an idea of how they will look when you put them together. The pattern is for the motifs only but will give you some suggestions of what you can make with them.
- All the motifs are designed to be as simple as possible, meaning they will be suitable for beginners and experienced crocheters, as long as you know the basic stitches which you can find in most instruction books and on-line you should have no problems.
- The photographs on this listing are examples rather than the patterns you will get.
- Our club yarn is dyed at the beginning of each month and shipped to OPYF so you will receive it during the third or fourth week of the month.