Added to the store this week-
1. c2knits patterns
2. much more Natural Dye Studio yarns and 2 new patterns
3. added new images in some areas
4. received 3 boxes of organic roving
5. received Jacquard acid dyes
6. washed 5 unwashed fleeces
7. ordered more inventory
8. sold more inventory
9. decided on the color I wanted to dye/dyed for the new "Scarf of the Month Club"
10. Started cleaning up new photos to add to the Stonehedge Fiber Mill page
I also went on my weekly Pet Therapy Team visit to Hospice with one of my dogs, found out another one of the dogs probably has the "C" word, ran errands, and spent time with my family. Little Bear is the Hospice dog and Ranger is our dog now on a raw food diet.
We had a big storm here Tuesday. We did sustain some hail damage at the house, but no one was hurt and the dogs were safe inside. Our son's car has 36 dents in it.
So, next week I am planning on getting more inventory up on the website, including the Jacquard dyes and possibly Earthues if the box arrives. I will let you all know when it comes in. The fiber will hopefully be up there too next week.
Don't forget to use your October promotions codes from the October 1st blog.