Tuesday, October 19, 2010

News Update and Pattern of the Day-Knitspot Leafprints

There is so much going on here all of the time.  So far this week the Motif of the Month Club started.  I also posted several new patterns from Anne Hanson from Knitspot.  I ordered more new patterns from c2knits.  The scarf pattern is almost finished for the Scarf of the Month Club to start.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the week brings in!

I've decided I will try to post a pattern picture daily.  I got the idea from my daughter, Tessa, who is participating in a photograph f the day somewhere on the internet.  There are so many lovely patterns in stock that we tend to forget they are there.  So here you go!

This is one of the newest patterns from Knitspot.  It is called Leafprints.  It is a download pattern.  It looks so warm and intriguing.  I could only where this for a few weeks here in the desert, but for all my friends in colder climates this just looks so luscious and warm.





Let's see what tomorrow brings!
Regards,
Karen
OPYF

No comments: