Friday, October 22, 2010

This One Is For A Cool Fall Day!-c2knits Brandi Cardi

Today took me out the door to Hospice, then a visit to Mom with little Bear, then my favorite local yarn shop where I purchased an acrylic worsted weight blend from Encore to make a coat for one of my dogs that is going bald.  New look, hairless shepherds.  I have a few minutes at the home office before heading back out, so I just have time to share this pattern with you.

I received this pattern 2 days ago and i just have to share it with you.  I am always looking for a pattern that knits quickly, but looks like I spent ages making. Brandi from c2knits fits that bill.  There are several worsted weight yarns in stock that would work with this pattern.  How about the Alpaca yarns from Artesano, or the Worsted weights from Lanas Puras?  Happy knitting!


Regards,
Karen
OPYF

No comments: