Saturday, December 03, 2011

Now In Stock - Madelinetosh DK!

I had a request for Madelinetosh DK, so I bought her a skein, and 19 others!  Now, I only bought one skein of each color, so if you need more than that let me know and I will order it in for you.

Tosh DK is a 100% superwash merino wool, available in all of our luscious glazed solid colorways, with a generous 225 yards per skein. Working up at a versatile light-worsted gauge tosh DK is perfect for sweater and accessory projects. Each squishy soft skein is hand-dyed in small dye lots and machine washable.

Content: 100% superwash merino wool

Length: 225 yards / 206 meters

Gauge: 20 – 22 sts / 4 inches

Suggested needle size: US size 6-7

Care: machine wash cold, air dry flat

Happy Knitting!
Regards,
Karen
OPYF
.


















No comments: