Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Finished! Artyarns KAL Crowning Glory Scarf

I finished the scarf last night.  I bound off all the stitches and then tried this lovely thing on.  It looks and feels great!  

This morning I blocked it on my ironing board.



I let it dry and then took the next 2 pictures.  I am now wearing it around my neck.  It is starting to get very chilly here.  Tomorrow the low will be in the 20's and the highs in the 40's.  Perfect weather for scarf wearing!



Artyarns is due in the store any day now.  Maybe you will want to knit this pattern too!

Tomorrow morning I will be heading to my first Spin In with the Arizona Desert Weavers and Spinners Guild of which I am now a member.  I will conduct the drawing for the readers who posted an introduction on the One Planet Knitters Ravelry forum page last month at the Spin In.  3 lucky winners will receive a skein of Dazzle BFL sock yarn from the Natural Dye Studio.


Since we will be doing the drawing at a spinners get together, this month the drawing will be for a 4 ounce hand dyed fiber from yours truly.  Look for details on how to enter in the next newsletter!


Regards,
Karen
OPYF

No comments: