Monday, January 31, 2011

Artyarns KAL Crowning Glory Scarf Stage 2 Done-Next Stage 3

Greetings All,
I finished stage one on Saturday night.  Here is the first half finished of the Artyarns Crowning Glory Sacrf.


The next step was completed yesterday morning.  I had to make sure that all the correct spots were marked with stitch markers.  The green markers show where a knit stitch was done in the middle of the peaks and the orange markers are where all the breaks are for the next stage to be knitted in.


I'll let you in on a little secret,  Shhhhh.... I only have one more set to do on the final diamond before I cast of. I had to turn off the lights to sleep.  My husband yells at me if I don't go to bed and leave to knit because he knows I won't feel well the next day.  Wait until tomorrow!



Regards,
Karen
OPYF

No comments: