Friday, January 14, 2011

Finished Yarn and Fiber From Dye Pots, Drying Romney

Well, here are the finished products from this week's dye batch.  Let me know what you think.  I need to get to the store to buy some more paint brushes!!
Two skeins of hand dyed yarn - Lanas Puras Melosa Fingering weight
Thirteen Mile Farms Hand  Dyed Roving - 2 ounces
Thirteen Mile Farms Hand Dyed Roving - 5 ounces
The Romney finished cleaning late in the afternoon yesterday, so I put one of the drying racks over the laundry sink overnight.
The drying rack of Romney squeezes in with the dogs last night
I put the completed drying rack up in the living room this morning and there it will sit until dry.
Romney on the drying racks today
 My husband informs me that he is bringing me home a box from the fiber mill.  It has all the rest of this lucious Romney, some Shetland and some Cotswold lamb washed, carded and made in to roving.  Pictures soon!

Regards,
Karen
OPYF

No comments: