Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Finished! WIP's bite the dust and end up on the wearers.

First, I wanted to share with you a project that was completed by on OPYF knitter.  It is a truly lovely knitted scarf using Fleece Artist Woolie Silk yarn.
Mistake rib scarf in Woolie Silk Periwinkle and Ivory by Stephanie B.


I was able to finish off 2 of my wpi's yesterday.  I wanted to share them with you now that they are done.  Let me know what you think.  The first is the Marvelous Mohair Shawl kit from Heritage Fiber.  It used Fleece Artist Mo and Curly Locks in Amethyst.  I did this using a size 11US circular needle.  The pattern calls for 13US.  Being short, the 11's worked will, but I didn't need the 2nd skein of Mo that it was kitted with.





 This is the dog sweater that I was working on for Ranger.  Ranger is slowly growing back his fur after recovering from cancer.  As you can see, Lily Bear loves the new look.  I used Plymouth Yarn from my LYS The Fiber Factory.  This is a machine washable yarn, perfect for a dog.





Regards,
Karen
OPYF

No comments: