Sunday, January 16, 2011

One Planet Yarn and Fiber Sale, Sale, Sale!




Hello OPYF Readers,
A Quick Reminder!

If you who have purchased since September 1, 2010, please log in and check your account. Once you are on the “My Account” page, scroll to the bottom.  There you will see a “My Rewards” link.  If you click on that link you will see that you have already received points in the My Rewards program.  You can redeem these points now.  Once you redeem them they will be turned in to GIFT CERTIFICATES that you can use at any time.  You must redeem a minimum of 100 points.  The point collection program ended at Midnight on December 31st and all points must be redeemed by January 31, 2011.  Please make sure to read the terms and conditions for this program.




Other Important Things 


Make sure to visit the "What's New" and the "On Sale" section of the site as I add items here regularly! Join the Facebook Fan Club and be able to chat with other OPYF fans.  Read One Planet Yarn and Fiber Blog about all of the new items that are being added to One Planet all the time -I have many new yarns, fibers, patterns and more from around the world.  Please join the Ravelry group!  If you haven't joined yet, please do and then post an introduction on the thread titled  "Introduce Your Self!".And please join the mailing list for monthly special offers and news!  I send out at least one monthly newsletter with different offers each month. I never share your name or private information. I use it only for the newsletter. 


Best Regards!
Karen

OPYF



No comments: