Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Knitting Yarn From Other Stores

Yes, I admit it, I do walk in to my LYS and covet yarn.  Keeping this in mind, I walked into another one of my LYS -Tempe Yarn and Fiber.  I was purchasing some fiber I wanted to dye, like I don't have enough already.

I ended up wandering around the shop and spotted this drop dead, gorgeous scarf.  The yarn is from a company called Feza.  I love Feza yarns.  I have used them to make a glorious blanket that is stashed in my motor home.  The scarf I spotted was made from Feza Tokyo.  It is a man made fiber and it is just wonderful.  I had to make the scarf.  I just HAD to.

The pattern is easy.  Buy 2 balls of yarn.  Cast on 32 stitches on size 11 US needles and knit until the yarn is almost gone and bind off.


Regards,
Karen
OPYF

No comments: