Saturday, March 05, 2011

Perfect Fit Laptop Sleeve KAL Update

Here is an update on my progress so far.  Below is a picture of the knitted I cord for one of the straps.  It turns out to be easier to do an I cord than I thought it would.  I was lucky enough at this past Wednesday's Guild spin in to have some demonstrate the technique right before I start this!  I am very thankful.


This next picture is of the far end of my transition back to the main body color.  I used the two handed Fair Isle technique from "Fair Ilse Sweaters Simplified".  It took several tries and then it suddenly clicked in my brain how to complete the stitches.


This is the laptop I am making the sleeve for.  Almost time to put the works, minus the computer of course, into the washing machine.


Regards,
Karen
OPYF

No comments: