Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hawaii Trip - Shopping At The Aloha Bowl

One of our favorite things to do on vacation is to visit the local shops.  Our favorite place in Hawaii is the Aloha Bowl Swap Meet.  We never miss it when we are on Oahu.  If you are careful, you can find many things there that are locally made.  

I was able to purchase some Hawaiian made carry bags.  I was also able to purchase 7 t-shirts for $20.00!

One of my husband's long term dreams was fulfilled this particular trip.  He was able to finally buy a Koa wood Leiomano.  We found several at the swap meet, but he ended up finding exactly what he was looking or later on in our trip at the Dole Pineapple Plantation.  Still, I am showing pictures from the market first.
 



This young man was able to create a brand new Hawaiian Heirloom wedding ring for me.  I had lost my original ring during our move last year.  I am very happy with the new ring.

No comments: