Thursday, April 26, 2012

ZZ Top And Cocoa Have Arrived In Texas!

Last night I received these 2 pictures from Mary Berry.  Mary drove to meet the livestock mover and picked up ZZ Top and Cocoa last night.  She just put the critters in her car and drove home with them!  I think my husband would have a shock if he suddenly saw these 2 in our little Honda Fit!

Here was today's message from Mary:

"They are wandering around trying to find their place in the world.  I’m going to take some pictures after it cools off some.  At first, I kept them both together in the girls’ pasture.  They were laying together in the backyard (where they spent the night), and that goat is so small that I thought he might be better off with the smaller animals.

But then they wanted to go over in the boys’ pasture, so I let them over there for a while.  Then the goat wanted to come back and the sheep stayed over there.  This evening, I’ll see how they are doing and probably put them both back over with the girls."

Mary, I can't even describe in words how much this means to me.  Thank you so much for taking these two in.  

Regards,
Karen
OPYF 
City Girl's Fiber Farm@Fancy Fibers

No comments: