Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dog Gone News

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in my dogs' minds.  I decided to show you what I mean.  
Regards,
Karen
OPYF

Here is Hunter the toy poodle smooshed behind me while I work on my chair in  the studio.  He is staying away from Ranger the Wonder Dog as Ranger likes to chase him and chew on his neck.  Needless to say, my back isn't always happy.

Here is Lily Bear curled up on my lap while I work away in the same chair.  She said it was nap time.  Hard to bend forward when she does this.

Couldn't resist this image and the next.

Quite the stretch for Bear to reach the dinner dishes and was them off for us.

DH is cleaning the counters and all three little guys settled on my lap together.

I thought tis was our bed, but apparently not.

The two boys settled down together in one rare moment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen, The dog photos are wonderful, reminds me of how much I miss my dogs on my extended vacation.Get a dog and you have a friend for life!

One Planet said...

Hi Sue,
I didn't mean to make you homesick. But now you know who is bothering me when we are on the phone together!
Karen