Thursday, May 19, 2011

Greensleeves Spindles Have Arrived!

I have been looking to add new artists to the spinning part of OPYF.  It has taken me the longest time to find the type of woodwork I was seeking.  I eventually found Elizabeth Dailey of Greensleeves Spindles.  She makes wonderful spindles using beautiful woods.  As Elizabeth and her husband Bart have said -

Breathtakingly beautiful drop spindles made from the finest exotic hard woods available. For every spinner, from novice to expert.

Need I say anymore?  Just look at these spindles!
Happy Spinning!
Regards,
Karen
OPYF

















MINE!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

wow - i would have a hard time selling any of those.

One Planet said...

I know Barbara. And the choices will get harder in the next week or 2 when new spindles arrive from Avi Wasserman.

sock2girl said...

They look so nice. I will have to save and get one.

Sandy said...

I own Katherine's Cup and it is a dream to spin on. Greensleeves spindles are the very best.

One Planet said...

Oh! Can you share pictures of what you have spun on your Katherine's cup?
Karen

One Planet said...

@sock2girl - which one is drawing you in?
Karen